I spotted this book browsing Amazon, then looked for the website, convinced I ordered the book and it came the next day. It's a very interesting book and lots to read and loads of photos of many exercises, including bodyweight. there's a lot of nutritional info as well with detailed eating plans and supplement recommendations, including such stuff as fish oil caps and apple cider vinegar.
Unlock the secrets to getting the body you never thought you could have.http://www.scrawnytobrawny.com/course/day-1/#
Mike Mejia and I have just completed a five day multimedia crash course on building muscle for scrawny guys. And we know all about being scrawny. Mike's now a renowned strength coach and I'm now a professor of nutrition (and former champion bodybuilder), but we both began as skinny guys with no clue how to put on muscle.
Well, the times have changed. We've pooled our knowledge and experience, and we've put together five days worth of online web seminars (multimedia Flash presentations, complete with audio narration) to give you an introduction to muscle building. And it's jam-packed with the secrets we've picked up over the years.
Here are some of the things you'll learn:
- The differences between skinny guys and non-skinny guys, and why understanding them will determine whether you succeed or fail in the gym
- What, how and how much skinny guys must eat in order to build muscle
- The five key supplements that will both help you gain muscle AND keep you healthy long term
- What exercises you need to be doing in the gym, and how to alter them to suit your body
- What set/rep schemes work best for skinny guys
- What to do outside of the gym to get growing, even when you're not lifting
- How to perform a complete biomechanical self-analysis, and use what you learn from it to stay healthy and lift heavy
- And much more . . .
And guess what? We've made the entire course available to you, absolutely free.